Friday, April 11, 2008

Let's go Geocaching!




Yesterday seemed like any other day. The boys (Daddy included) got downstairs first. Both little guys had lamented "Daddy, I wish you didn't have to go to work. What little actors. When I got downstairs some "inconsiderate" person and plopped our Geocaching bag on my desk chair. The boys were peacefully snuggled up on the couch under a quilt. I exclaimed in my nicest pre-coffee voice "why is the Geocaching bag on my chair?". Then all three jumped up and yelled "surprise, we're going geocaching". They were all dressed and ready to go. What a sweet surprise. We spent the day out in the early Spring sunshine in Pawtuckaway State Park. There was more snow cover then we would have liked but the temperature and the scenery was awesome. We did some geocaching (one of our favorite family activities), saw a huge hawk, and did lots and lots and lots of hiking. I think we all have sore legs today. Fun fun. My guys are so cool.

No comments: