Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Babytooth Chronicles

Loosing your first baby tooth is a big deal. When you wait until almost 3 months past your seventh birthday - it is a VERY big deal. This baby has been loose for quite a while. My legalistic little Bear refused to even try to pull it out until yesterday when it started to hurt when he ate...







That didn't go very well.



This morning when I sent him off to brush his teeth I told him to make sure he brushed extra hard - especially his loose tooth so the new tooth underneath could get clean too - I know, I'm wicked to my children.

But I'm also brilliant!



Tada! That is little brother's hand pulling down his lower lip while he talked to Daddy on the phone - isn't he helpful?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! that is soo cute :)

Amanda said...

you are SO funny, Jenn.