Monday, December 8, 2008

One Small Step. . .


I am so proud of my Bear (age 7). This little photo represents a bunch of firsts. This notebook page is his first attempt at a "book report" the result of his first independently read chapter book which is the first of many biographies he will read. He loved reading about Neil Armstrong. I didn't even have to ask for narration because he told me so much about what he was reading as he went along. Our Space studies are only beginning but the boys are immersing themselves in all things astronomical... I love homeschooling.
He just loves those exclamation points!







1 comment:

grace4cyn said...

What a great report! Bear is doing wonderfully. Don't you just love to see the light go off in their heads, and how excited they get when they learn something new. I would not want to miss that for the world! Great job teacher!

How are you doing? We should talk soon....