Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cup of Joy



I found so many photos in my archives that qualified for the category of "Joy". But I couldn't resist using this one. This was taken during a pit stop at a cozy cafe after walking down main street, enjoying ice sculptures and Christmas lights with my three favorite men. This is the 7 year old of the bunch enjoying a Peppermint Hot Chocolate. His eyes just scream joy.


Don't be too jealous - this was only seconds before my 5 year old spilled his "cup of joy" all over the table, my wool coat and my camera...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YUMMY! That sounds great... and yep, his eyes say it all! :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I could handle hot cocoa spilled on my coat, but on my camera? Yikes! :)

Beautiful capture of joy!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces